2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
Available 10 Aug
11 photos360 VIRTUAL TOUR
Michael Jones Estate Agents are pleased to offer for rent this spacious 2 bedroom first-floor apartment within walking distance of UHW at Heath. Living Room / Kitchen. 2 Bedrooms. Garden (shared). Gas C/Heating. Double-glazed. Furnished. INCLUDES WATER RATES. EPC Rating D. Council tax band B. Suit professional couple or 2 sharing. Available from 10th August 2023. VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Lounge / Kitchen
Lounge / Kitchen
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE. (photos and 360 virtual tour conducted May 2020).
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, tenants and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
6. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 2 persons. Before booking a
Viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with the rental.
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.