4 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
13 photos360 Virtual Tour
A SHORT DISTANCE FROM U.H.W. This spacious mid-terrace 4 Bedroom property. Living room. Lovely open-plan fitted kitchen/dining room. 4 Bedrooms of good size. Bathroom/wc with shower. Patio garden. Gas c/heating. Double-glazing. EPC Rating D. Available 3rd July 2020. VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE. See all our properties for sale at www.onthemarket.com
Laminate flooring. Central heating radiator with thermostat control. Coved ceiling. Mains smoke alarm. Stairs lead up to the first floor. Cloaks hanging space. Central heating thermostat control.
LOUNGE (13’8” into the bay x 12’ max approx.)
A bay at the front has double-glazed, UPVC-framed picture and casement windows. Fitted vertical blinds. Laminate flooring. Central heating radiator with thermostat control. Alcove meter cupboard. 4 power points. Smoke alarm.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (20’7” x 10’8” max. + alcove)
A very large and impressive open plan kitchen/diner that has a dining area with wood-grain tile flooring. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed side casement window with fitted roller blind. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Under-stairs storage cupboard. Half-glazed door to the hall. 4 power points. The kitchen has a range of white gloss-fronted units with brushed steel handles and granite-style charcoal worktops, comprising: floor cupboards and drawers. Matching fitted wall cupboards. Stainless-steel sink top with chrome mono-bloc mixer tap. Plumbing connections for a washing machine. Stainless-steel built-in oven and four-ring Beko ceramic hob. Stainless-steel chimney-style electric cooker hood. White ceramic tile splashbacks to the worktops. Wood-grain tile flooring. 8 power points plus appliance connections. Double-glazed, UPVC framed casement window looks out onto the garden. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed door. Spotlight ceiling fitting. Mains smoke alarm.
FRONT BEDROOM NO. 1 (15’3” x 10’8” max.)
REAR BEDROOM NO. 3 (12’6” x 7’8” max approx.)
The bathroom has a white suite that comprises: a panelled bath with Triton over-bath shower unit. Shower curtain and rail. Wash-hand basin set in a double-door vanity unit. Close-coupled toilet. Walls fully tiled in white ceramic tiles with feature tiled border. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed casement window with fitted roller blind. Access to the rear annexe loft. Stainless-steel spotlight ceiling fitting. Wall-mounted Baxi combi gas-fired central heating unit. Vinyl floor covering. Chrome heated towel rail/radiator.
At the rear is a concrete patio garden with gravelled border and rotary clothes airer. Cold water tap for a garden hose. Feature shrubbery border with wood surround. Brick, block and stone boundary walls. Timber-screen boundary fencing. The garden has a sunny westward-facing aspect.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Shoes Off. Please remove footwear at the front door. No bare feet - some form of foot covering must be worn.
6. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
8. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 2 persons. Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with the rental.
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.