3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
11 photos360 VIRTUAL TOUR
Ideal for first-time buyers., this mid-terrace house within walking distance of excellent local amenities, Cardiff University and U.H.W. Spacious open-plan Living Room. Kitchen with fitted units. Bathroom/wc. 3 Bedrooms of good size. Patio garden. Gas central heating. Double-glazing. Freehold. EPC Rating E. VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Double-glazed, Upvc-framed front door leads into a pleasant hallway. Central heating radiator. Two power points. Stairs lead up to the first floor accommodation. Smoke alarm. Door leads into the:-
LIVING ROOM (21’6” x 10’3” widening to 11’ max.)
A pleasant room of good size that was originally two separate reception rooms. Double glazed, Upvc framed picture window at the front with top-hung casement. Curtain pole. Similar window at the rear. Oak-style laminate flooring. Beech-style fireplace surround with open hearth coal-effect gas convector fire. Coved ceiling. Central heating radiator. Ten power points. Alcove meter cupboard. Cabletel inlet socket for T.V. and telephone. B.T.and cable telephone points. Under-stairs storage space. Door leads into the:-
KITCHEN (9’ x 8’2” plus alcove depth.)
The kitchen has a range of cream-fronted units with grey worktops comprising; floor cupboards and drawers. Stainless-steel sink top. Matching fitted wall cupboards. Built-in oven and four-ring gas hob. Electric cooker hood. Plumbing and drainage connections for a washing machine. Vent for dryer. Mosaic-style ceramic tile splash-backs to the work tops. Marble tile floor. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights. Central heating radiator. Seven power points. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed casement window. Fitted Venetian blind. Doorway into the rear lobby. Double-glazed, aluminium-framed door leads out to the rear garden. Glazed bi-fold door into the:-
The bathroom has a white suite that comprises; a panelled bath with a Triton electrically-heated over-bath shower. Shower curtain and rail. Pedestal wash-hand basin with chrome monobloc mixer tap. Close-coupled toilet. Mosaic-style ceramic tile splash-backs to the bath/shower and wash-hand basin. Ceramic tile floor. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed casement window. Mirror-fronted wall cabinet. Ceiling spotlight fittings. Central heating radiator.
A dog-leg staircase leads up to a split-level landing. Balustraded return. Access to the loft.
FRONT BEDROOM NO. 1 (11’3” plus 2’3” w/drobe x 10’3” max.)
A spacious double bedroom. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed picture window with top-hung casement. Fitted venetian blind. Two double-door built-in wardrobes with hanging and shelved space. Centre shelf and overhead storage cupboards. Central heating radiator. TV aerial point. Two power points. Pine panel door to the landing.
MIDDLE BEDROOM NO. 2 (10’9” x 8’8” approx.)
Once again, a bedroom of good size. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed picture window with top-hung casement. Curtain pole. Roller blind. Central heating radiator. Two power points. Pine panel door to the landing.
REAR BEDROOM NO. 3 (8’9” x 10’3” less a corner.)
A surprisingly spacious third bedroom. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed casement window. Curtain rail and runners. Central heating radiator. Built-in cupboard houses the Ferroli wall-mounted combi gas-fired central heating boiler. Pine panel door to the landing. 2 power points.
At the rear is a paved patio garden that has a sunny southward-facing aspect. Brick and block boundary walls. Pedestrian door access to the rear lane. Garden store shed.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Shoes Off. Please remove footwear at the front door. No bare feet - some form of foot covering must be worn.
6. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
8. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 2 persons. Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with a purchase e.g. have a Mortgage in Principle. (we require a copy of your mortgage in principle certificate).
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.