2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
8 photos360 VIRTUAL TOUR
A lovely two-bedroom First-floor Apartment in a brand-new development of 4 one and two-bedroom apartments in this sought-after residential area. Spacious open-plan living area and fitted Kitchen. 2 Bedrooms. Beautifully-appointed shower room/wc. Electric heating. Double-glazing. Fitted carpets. VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
In this sought-after residential area, and one of 4, one and two-bedroom apartments in this brand-new development, is this lovely two-bedroom first-floor Apartment. The apartment has electric central heating from wall-mounted, thermostat-controlled radiators, and is also double-glazed. Its contemporary interior features include; quality laminate flooring and fitted carpets; a spacious open-plan living area with a fitted kitchen; two bedrooms, and a beautifully-appointed shower room. The entrance is via a communal hall accessed from Theobald Road. At the rear of the property is an area for bins and cycle storage.
The local amenities are comprehensive, and include; a wide range of shops and stores on Cowbridge Road East; junior and senior schools; bus services; parks and recreational facilities; popular pubs, restaurants, cafe bars and bistros, and it is within easy commuting distance of the city centre. It is also only a short drive to the link roads for access into and out of the city.
A half-glazed composite front door opens from Theobald Road into the hall. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed sash-style side windows, and a glazed top-screen. A cupboards contain the main plumbing connections, and the electric meters. Smoke alarm. A dog-leg staircase accesses the first floor flats, No's 1 & 2. First-floor landing with access to the loft.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN (19'4" x 12'10" less corners max. approx.)
The front door opens into a pleasant open-plan living area and kitchen. 2 double glazed, Upvc-framed sash-style windows. Laminate flooring. Spotlight ceiling fittings. Mains smoke alarm and heat detector. Wall-mounted Dimplex electric radiator. 6 power points. Co-axial TV aerial point. A built-in cupboard houses the electric water heater and the electrical consumer unit. The kitchen area has a range of fitted cupboards and drawers with white pepper-dust style worktops. Cream ceramic tile splashback. 4 power points + appliance points. Plumbing connection for a washing machine. Stainless-steel sink top with chrome mixer tap. Lamona built-in oven & 4-ring ceramic hob. Stainless-steel chimney-style electric cooker hood.
BEDROOM NO.1 (12'5" x 9'3" max. approx.)
Two double-glazed, Upvc-framed sash-style windows. Wall-mounted Dimplex electric heater. Mains smoke alarm. 4 power points.
BEDROOM NO. 2 (15'8" x 7'9" max. dimensions approx.)
A spacious single bedroom with two double-glazed, Upvc-framed sash-style windows. Wall-mounted Dimplex electric heater. Mains smoke alarm. 6 power points.
Spacious and well-appointed, comprising; a shower cubicle with glazed entry door. Marble-style waterproof splashback wall panelling. Triton Enrich electric shower unit. Wash-hand basin set in a white vanity cupboard unit. Grey ceramic tile splashback. Chrome mixer tap. Close-coupled toilet. Spotlight ceiling fittings. Electric extractor fan. Tile-effect vinyl flooring. Chrome heated towel rail/radiator. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed sash-style windows to the bay.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Shoes Off. Please remove footwear at the front door. No bare feet - some form of foot covering must be worn.
6. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
8. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 2 persons. Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with a purchase e.g. have a Mortgage in Principle. (we require a copy of your mortgage in principle certificate).
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.