2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
11 photos360 Virtual Tour
A delightful semi-detached house close to UHW, Heath Park and excellent local amenities. Lovely open-plan living room. Fitted kitchen. 2 bedrooms. Well-appointed bathroom. South-facing garden. Car parking space. Gas central heating and double-glazing. External ramp access. Stair-lift from the living room to the first floor. The current set-up would be ideal for persons with limited mobility. Freehold. EPC Rating D. Chain Free. View all our properties at www.onthemarket.com
Double-glazed, UPVC-framed front door with leaded stained-glass screen. Consumer unit. Central heating radiator with thermostat. 2 power points. Cable inlet socket. Door into the living room. Open doorway into the:-
KITCHEN (8’8” x 7’ approx.)
The kitchen has a range of beech-fronted units with brushed steel handles, and brown granite-style worktops, comprising: floor cupboards and drawers. Matching fitted wall cupboards. Stainless-steel sink top with rinser bowl and chrome mono-bloc mixer tap. Plumbing connections for a washing machine. Stainless-steel built-in oven, and stainless-steel four-ring Lamona hob set into the worktop. Stainless-steel electric cooker hood. Wall-mounted Ideal Logik combi gas central heating boiler. White ceramic tile splash-backs to the worktops. Slate-effect flooring. Spotlight ceiling fitting. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed picture window with leaded top-hung casement. Fitted Venetian blind. 6 power points.
LIVING ROOM (18’ x 12’10” max approx.)
A spacious living room of open-plan design, with stairs and a stair-lift leading up to the first floor. Double-glazed, UPVC framed patio doors with side screens open out onto a south-facing garden. Built-in under-stairs storage cupboard. Central heating radiators with thermostat controls. Co-axial TV aerial point. Digital central heating thermostat control. Telephone point. 10 power points. Wall shelf unit. Smoke alarm.
An open-plan staircase with ranch-rail balustrade and an electrically-operated stair-lift to:-
A small landing. 4 power points. Loft access. (The loft has been partially boarded for storage.)
BEDROOM NO. 1 (12’10” x 11’4” max)
A bedroom of good size. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed casement windows at the rear. Fitted roller blind. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Telephone point. 4 power points. Built-in double-door wardrobe with hanging and shelf space, and further range of built-in cupboards with shelved space.
BEDROOM NO. 2 (13’6” x 6’9” max)
A pleasant single room. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed picture window with leaded top-hung casement. Fitted Venetian blind. Central heating radiator. 2 power points. Built-in airing cupboard with fitted shelves, and an internal central heating radiator.
The bathroom has a white suite that comprises of; a short panelled bath with over-bath Triton T80 electrically heated shower unit. Shower curtain and rail. Pedestal wash-hand basin. Close-coupled toilet. Walls fully tiled in white ceramic tiles with mosaic-style black and grey border tiles. Stainless-steel vertical heated towel rail/radiator. Vinyl flooring. Mirror-fronted wall cabinet. Spotlight ceiling fitting. Electric extractor fan. Double-glazed, UPVC-framed window with leaded top-hung casement.
At the rear is:-
A pleasant south-facing garden that has a paved patio area. Timber screen side boundary fencing. Stone boundary wall to the rear. Rotary clothes airer. Tap for a garden hose. Pedestrian side gate access to the front of the property.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
6. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 3 persons.
Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with a purchase e.g. have a Mortgage in Principle and proof of your deposit. *We will require you to speak to our Independent Financial Adviser to qualify your ability to obtain mortgage finance before an offer can be accepted. Stuart Miller 07900 893134 email@example.com*.
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.