4 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
17 photos360 VIRTUAL TOUR
A surprisingly spacious double-fronted end-link house in need of up-grading, but offering excellent family-size accommodation. Cloaks/wc. Large Lounge. Spacious open-plan Kitchen/Diner. 4 Bedrooms. Bathroom and separate toilet. Courtyard garden. Gas central heating. Double-glazing. Freehold. EPC Rating D. VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - Just click the link on our web-site www.michaeljonesandco.com.
Overlooking grassed areas at the front is this surprisingly spacious house that requires up-grading, but offers excellent family-size accommodation. It has gas central heating from a modern Ariston boiler and there are radiators virtually throughout. It is also double-glazed. The property is a double-fronted end-link house, with front elevations being of spar-dash render. At the front is a small garden with timber fencing, and a gate opening from the pedestrian path access. At the rear is a paved courtyard garden with rear lane access.
A double-glazed Upvc front door and side screen to the hall. Stairs to the first-floor. Cloaks space. Laminate flooring. Door to the living room. 1 power point.
LIVING ROOM (18’4” x 12’ approx.)
A very spacious living room. Large double-glazed Upvc picture windows at the front and rear. Fitted vertical blinds. Curtain poles. Laminate flooring. Central heating radiator. Power points. Door to the hall.
KITCHEN/DINER (18’4” x 10’ approx.)
An open-plan kitchen diner of good size. Double-glazed Upvc casement windows at the front and rear. Fitted vertical blinds. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Power points. Spotlight fittings. The kitchen has a range of oak-style units comprising of floor cupboards and drawers with marble-effect worktops. Tiled splash-backs. Fitted wall cupboards. Plumbing for a washing machine. Electric cooker socket. Electric cooker hood. Stainless-steel sink top. Doorway to the rear hall.
Double-glazed Upvc door to the rear courtyard. Under-stairs store cupboard. Cloaks cupboard. Laminate flooring. Door into:
With low-flush toilet and a small wash-hand basin. Tiled floor. Casement window.
Stairs from the entrance hall.
Built-in airing cupboard housing the wall-mounted Ariston combi gas central heating boiler. Power point.
BEDROOM NO.1 (12’6” x 10’2” approx.)
A double bedroom of good size. Double-glazed Upvc casement window. Fitted vertical blinds. Central heating radiator. Power points.
BEDROOM NO.2 (11' x 5'6" approx.)
A single bedroom of good size. Double-glazed Upvc casement windows. Central heating radiator. Railed alcove. Power point.
BEDROOM NO..3 (12’6” x 8’10” approx. plus doorway alcove)
Again a double bedroom of good size. Double-glazed Upvc casement window. Central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Power point.
BEDROOM NO. 4 (9’6” x 6’3” approx.)
A pleasant single bedroom. Double-glazed Upvc casement window. Central heating radiator. Power point. Built-in cupboard.
With a panelled bath with inset handles. Pedestal wash-hand basin. Walls fully tiled in beige and brown ceramic tiles. Tiled floor. Double-glazed Upvc casement window. Central heating radiator.
With a low-flush wc. Upvc casement window.
Accessed via a rear lane is the:-
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
A paved courtyard with brick boundary walls. Pedestrian door access to the rear lane. Garden store shed. Cold water tap.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Shoes Off. Please remove footwear at the front door. No bare feet - some form of foot covering must be worn.
6. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
8. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 2 persons.
Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with a purchase e.g. have a Mortgage in Principle. (we require a copy of your mortgage in principle certificate).
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.