2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / 1 Reception
8 photos360 VIRTUAL TOUR
In the sought-after village of Radyr, this spacious 2 double-bedroom first-floor flat. Lounge with sunny aspect. Modern fitted Kitchen. Well-appointed Bathroom with shower. Gas central heating. Double-glazing. Garage. Long lease. EPC rating B. See all our properties on OnTheMarket.com. VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Stairs leading to the upper floors.
A spacious square hallway. Coved ceiling. Built-in cupboard housing the Glow-worm combi gas-fired central heating boiler. Built-in shelved storage cupboard. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Intercom phone/door entry system.
LIVING ROOM (16'2" x 12" approx )
A delightful room with a sunny aspect. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed picture and casement window. Fitted venetian blind. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Coved ceiling. Cable inlet socket. 6 power points. Door to the hall.
KITCHEN. (11'10" x 7'8" approx.)
A kitchen of good size that has a range of modern cream-fronted units with brown pepper-dust style worktops, comprising; floor cupboards and drawers. Matching fitted wall cupboards. Double-door shelved storage cupboard. Tower unit housing the integrated fridge and freezer. Wine rack. Plumbing and drainage connections for a washing machine. Built-in Indesit oven and a 4-ring gas hob. Integrated electric cooker hood. Stainless-steel sink top with rinser bowl and monobloc tap. Tile-effect flooring. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed picture and casement window. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Ceramic tile splash-backs to the worktops. 10 power points. Door to the hall.
BEDROOM NO. 1 (12'3" x 12'3" approx.plus doorway alcove)
A large double bedroom that has a double-glazed, Upvc-framed picture window and side casement having a sunny aspect. Fitted venetian blind. Coved ceiling. Central heating radiator with thermostat. 4 power points. Door to the hall.
BEDROOM NO. 2 (12'3" x 11'4" approx.)
Once again a spacious double bedroom. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed picture window with side casement. Fitted venetian blind. Coved ceiling. 4 power points. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Double-door built-in wardrobe with hanging and shelved space. Door to the hall.
Well-appointed with a modern white suite comprising; a panelled bath with mains thermostatic over-bath shower. Chrome monobloc mixer tap. Wash-hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Close-coupled toilet. Walls fully tiled in a white ceramic tiles with feature mosaic border tiling. Ceramic tile floor. Mirror-fronted wall cabinet. Double-glazed, Upvc-framed casement window. Chrome heated towel rail/radiator. Door to the hall
We understand that the lease is for a term of 189 years from 29/7/1983. The current ground rent we are informed is £10 p.a.
We understand that the current maintenance charge which includes buildings insurance & communal area lighting is £100 p.m.
Lawned communal gardens with attractive shrubbery borders.
A single garage with metal up-and-over door, and situated in a block of garages nearby with private road access from Maes yr Awel.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Shoes Off. Please remove footwear at the front door. No bare feet - some form of foot covering must be worn.
6. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
8. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 2 persons.
Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have……
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with a purchase e.g. have a Mortgage in Principle. (we require a copy of your mortgage in principle certificate).
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY, for themselves and for the Vendor give notice that this information is given in the belief that it is correct, but it is for the Purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Purchasers are also advised to make their own enquiries concerning any alterations that have been made to the property that may have required local authority planning consent or Building Regulations approval. None of the services or fittings and equipment has been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given by MICHAEL JONES AND COMPANY. All negotiations are subject to the contents of a formal contract to be prepared by the Solicitor of the Vendor.